BEVERLY HILLS (Patch.com) — A judge Tuesday issued renewed warnings to a billionaire hologram producer facing trial for allegedly sexually harassing a former employee in the workplace to stop lashing out at the plaintiff and her lawyer and to cease using inappropriate language in the courtroom.
“This is the third time I’ve warned you,” Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Christopher Lui told Alki David during pretrial motions in plaintiff Elizabeth Taylor’s lawsuit. “You need to conform your language.”
The judge said he may sanction David if he continues with such behavior.
David told Lui he was angry at Taylor’s attorney, Lisa Bloom, who he said had posted three tweets comparing him to Jeffrey Epstein, the financier accused of trafficking girls for sex who committed suicide in jail on Saturday. David told the […]
This Just In…
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin at the Gym, Soho House August 18, 2019