Park La Brea News/Beverly Press – Two teens are in custody, and one is still being sought for a spree of street robberies that occurred in West Hollywood in November.
Two suspects, both juveniles, were arrested during the past two weeks, and officials are still looking for a third juvenile suspect. The trio is alleged to have committed at least six armed street robberies in West Hollywood, generally targeting individuals who were walking alone late at night.
Lt. Lawrence Del Mese, with the West Hollywood Sheriff’s Station, said the suspects were residents of Los Angeles, and the incidents were crimes of opportunity.
This Just In…
- WeHo City Wins Four National Communications Awards at 3CMA September 18, 2019
- City Encourages Those Eligible to Apply for CalFresh Benefits September 18, 2019
- Man Emails Mass Shooting Threat to Avoid Going to Fair September 18, 2019
- Beverly Hills Considers Second Metro Entrance for Rodeo Station September 18, 2019
- Mac Miller Leaves $11 Million Fortune to Friends and Family September 18, 2019
- Drugs and Alcohol1 day ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested
- Strange News20 hours ago
Man Emails Mass Shooting Threat to Avoid Going to Fair
- Transportation21 hours ago
Beverly Hills Considers Second Metro Entrance for Rodeo Station
- City Hall20 hours ago
WeHo City Wins Four National Communications Awards at 3CMA