(Los Angeles Blade) — “Andi Mack” concluded its three-season run with a series finale that included the first gay romance on Disney Channel.
The tween show already made history with its character Cyrus (Joshua Rush), who earlier in the show admitted to his friend Buffy (Sofia Wylie) that he had a crush on Andi’s boyfriend, Jonah (Asher Angel). Later, Cyrus became the first character on Disney Channel to say the words “I’m gay” when he came out to Jonah.
“Andi Mack” pushed that storyline even further during its series finale episode where Cyrus and his friend TJ appear to embark on a romantic relationship. TJ shares with Cyrus his real name and the conversation progresses from there.
“Is there anything else you want to tell me?” Cyrus asks […]
This Just In…
- Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested September 17, 2019
- WeHo Adjacent ‘Modern Farmhouse’ Close to Melrose Listed for $4.29M September 16, 2019
- Whole Foods Cuts Med Benefits for 1,900 Part-Time Workers September 16, 2019
- Poo Bear’s Hollywood Hills Home Burgled, Caught on Video September 15, 2019
- Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name? September 15, 2019
- Traffic3 days ago
Unusual Crashes Disturb Peaceful Sunday Morning in WeHo
- Sex11 hours ago
Ed Buck Arrested after Third, Non-Fatal OD, $4 Million Bail Requested
- Opinion3 days ago
Wehoville’s ArrestLogs: Unbiased or Can You Pay to Remove a Name?
- DUI3 days ago
Family Talks About Musician Killed in DUI Crash, Viacom Lawsuit