SAN FRANCISCO (TMZ) — Alex Rodriguez had HALF A MILLION DOLLARS worth of stuff stolen from his rental car while he was in San Francisco broadcasting a Giants-Phillies game … TMZ Sports has confirmed.
Law enforcement sources tell us the MLB legend — who was in town for his ESPN gig as a baseball color commentator — had his rented SUV broken into just a few blocks from Oracle Park on Sunday.
We’re told the burglary happened around 10 PM … and the thieves made off with $500,000 worth of electronics and jewelry.
Rodriguez had been at the stadium nearly the entire day … he and his ESPN crew called the Giants’ 9-6 win over Philadelphia on “Sunday Night Baseball.”
Law enforcement sources tell us they’ve made the case a high priority … with investigators working overnight to collect evidence.We’ve reached out to Rodriguez for comment … but so far, no word back yet.
This Just In…
- Serial Killer of Gay Men Set for Thursday Execution August 19, 2019
- Jamie Bush Unveils Flaneur, Made Goods Showroom, and More August 19, 2019
- Man Seriously Injured in Hit-and-Run in the Fairfax District August 18, 2019
- New Toilets Designed to Discourage Bathroom Sex August 18, 2019
- Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends August 18, 2019
- Events1 day ago
Major Streets Closed to Cars, Open to People for CicLAvia on Aug 18
- Live Music23 hours ago
Sam Smith Releases Acoustic Version of ‘How Do You Sleep?’
- Sightings13 hours ago
Creepy Sunset Strip Billboard Watches Miley, Friends
- Comedy Clubs18 hours ago
Last Laugh and Taco Tuesday at Micky’s