HOLLYWOOD (TMZ) — Alex Rodriguez has no need for a baller bachelor pad after his engagement to Jennifer Lopez — but he can always use a few million bucks … which is why he just sold off his Hollywood Hills crib.
Our real estate sources tell us A-Rod is closing the deal Friday to sell the 3,700 sq. ft. home for $4.4 million — and the new owner got themselves a very unique home with a serious celebrity pedigree.
Alex bought the house from Meryl Streep back in 2014. It’s known as the Honnold & Rex Research House because it was originally part of an architectural research program in the 1950s.
The stylish Hills hideaway — photographed by Anthony Barcelo — comes with awesome outdoor living space and some killer city views. We’re told Jason Oppenheim from The Oppenheim Group — and the Netflix series “Selling Sunset” — repped the buyer and Carl Gambino from Westside Estate Agency repped A-Rod.
We’re not saying Alex is on to bigger and better — but he IS living with J Lo now.
Change is good.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27