WEST HOLLYWOOD — Mark your calendar for the Advocacy Training Project Open House — Sunday, September 22 at 2 p.m. It takes place at the National Council of Jewish Women LA Council House at 543 N. Fairfax Avenue.
Co-sponsored by the City of West Hollywood’s Women’s Advisory Board and Women’s Leadership Conference, the NCJW/LA 2019-2020 Advocacy Training Project series will kick off with an open house featuring free advocacy training! This special session will cover Advocacy 101.
Advocacy Training Project (ATP) is a series of expert-led workshops on the skills needed to make a difference at the local, state, and national levels held monthly from September 2019 through April 2020.
You will become an effective advocate for your cause or policy and able to influence decisions. Join the group and establish your empowerment.
Call (323) 651-2930 for details and to register.
Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 2 p.m. at the National Council of Jewish Women LA Council House located at 543 N. Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles.
This Just In…
- Nation’s First Cannabis Lounge to Serve Marijuana-Infused Meals September 21, 2019
- Lowell Farms Splits Into Two Businesses for CA Law Compliance September 21, 2019
- Another ‘Original’ SURver Is Getting Married September 20, 2019
- Women Accused of Running IRS Robocall Ring Arrested September 20, 2019
- Prizma with 169 Apartments Completed on La Brea and Willoughby September 20, 2019
- Violent Crime1 day ago
Victim 7: Ed Buck Threatened Me With Power Saw
- California1 day ago
Ethnic Studies Plan ‘Needs Work’ According to CA Education Officials
- Traffic1 day ago
New Purple Line Station Construction to Begin Late September
- Art & Galleries1 day ago
20 Years of Sound to be Celebrated at Schindler House Sept 27